General Informations & Location
A Luxurious Holydays Village, right on the sea, offering splendids views of the lushing tropical outsides, the Carribean Sea, and on the Diamant Rocher.
Welcome to Pierre & Vacances.
Saint Luce is a typical and beautiful fishermen’s village, surrounded by numerous white sand beaches.
The Condos are grouped in Villas in an exotic settings around a central alley with its garden and fountain.
All Appartments :
-1 Loggia with a kitchenette fully equipped ; 2 electric cooktop, a fridge, a toaster oven, a dishwasher.
-1 Bathroom with toilets and a hair dryer.
-A paying Land Line
-A paying Safe
-AC & Fan
Studios for 2/3 persons (from 237 ft² to 280 ft² + 97 ft² for the loggia, 22 to 26 m² + 9 m² loggia):
The main room with a double bed (160 cm ) or two twin beds (80 or 90 cm) and one sofa that can be used as a single bed.
NB: All Studios are connected, 2 by 2, thereby can be adjusted as suites for 4 to 6 persons and located either on the ground floor, the first or second floor.
2 Bedrooms apartments, up to 6 persons (560 ft² to 603 ft² + 130 ft² for the Loggia, 52 à 56 m² + 12 m² loggia )
Living Room with 2 single beds (80 or 90 cm)
1 Bedroom with a double bed (160 cm)
1 Bedroom with two single beds ( 80 or 90 cm)
NB: All the 2 Bedrooms Apartments are located on the Second or Third Floor, and none of them have view on the sea.
All apartments are suitable to add a crib.
Food and Dining
The Creole Cuisine is a party in it’s self. It’s wonderful mix of flavors, colors and fits the setting of the Caribbean. The Ti’Punch’s cocktail is a great way to open one’s pallet to the creole cuisine signature dishes such as accras, crayfish, stuffed crabs, creole black pudding, Colombo (creole curry), chayote, blanc-manger (creole desert), tropical sorbets….
There is 2 restaurants in the village open alternately, and a to go pizzeria.
- In the heart of the village, next to pool area.
- The Restaurant offers a great variety of buffets with creole cuisine and a grilled dishes…..
- Open everyday at breakfast time from 6:45 to 10 am, and for dinner time from 7 pm to 9:45 pm (capacity of 210 people).
- Breakfast Buffet: croissants & pastries, fresh fruits, cold cuts and cheese, hot beverages, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc.
- Dinner Buffet: starters & hors d’oeuvres, hot main courses buffet (2 or 3 options) and a desserts buffet.
The buffets offers are different each day.
La Case de Mahi-Mahi:
- On the sea shore.
- Open every day for lunch time from noon to 2 pm, and 2 to 5 times a week for dinner, starting at 7:30 pm to 9:45 pm. Can Welcome 80 guests.
- Meat, Sea Food and Fish Grill.
La Case à Pizza:
- Located in the Centre of the Village.
- Open 2 to 6 times at dinner hours per week, from 6:30 pm to 10 pm. Can welcome 80 guests.
-Takeaway (or on site depending of the seasons)
Features & Leisure
The Guests can book various packages, including massages etc. all performed with fine essentials oils, either directly at the spa or at the front desk of the Village.
All boutiques, grocery and drugstores in Saint Luce are located not even a mile from the Village (1,5 km), which is around 20 minutes by foot.
Children’s Paradise is the kids club, with a section per age.
- A 3-5 years old Club is available during the fall/winter season, and it’s a paying club.
- A 6-8 years old and a 9-12 Club are open only during French school vacations, both of those clubs are with charge.
- A free entertainment is provided for the adult guests during the day and at night, as well as various sports and extra charges for nautical classes.
- A beautiful water spot with the gorgeous beach near the restaurant.
- Brand New! Wellness Packages (massages and spa treatments..) are available, booking on the spot and not free of charge.
- A Nautical Center with a Scuba Diving Club offers a wide range of paying nautical and water classes.
- Two beaches on the Village level.
- An Excursion Center with a menu of sea excursion, hiking, among various other activities.